Aerial Mapping performed with a Drone / Remotely Piloted Aircraft (RPAS).
The RPAS is usually flown in a grid to acquire photos which are processed using specialised software to generate:
- 3D Models /(Raw Point Cloud, Digital Surface Model/DSM, Digital Terrain Model / DTM, 3D Textured Mesh)
- 2D Models (Orthomosaic, Contour Lines, Facades)
- Visual Outputs (Acrobat pdf, Video Animation, Online sharing)
- 3D Digitised Objects
- High Accuracy Special Measurements
The generated models can be supplied ready for:
- CAD Software
- GIS Software
- Online sharing (Sketchfab) with client’s own custom privacy settings.
- Project Managers
- Land Surveyors
- Town Planners
- Civil Engineers
- Structural Engineers
- Quantity Surveyors
- Other Built Environment Professionals and Technicians
Compact Aerial Services provide major cost and time savings benefits to built environment professionals through fast turnaround times, high accuracy models, reducing measuring, drafting and drawing time, and real life accurate models.
- As-Built Drawings
- Project Progress Measurement
- Visual client feedback tools
- Simplified measurement of materials on site
- Hydrological Surveys
- Green-fields and Brown-fields pre-construction site modelling
- Contour lines, and various other applications.
We can also supply professional surveyors certificates through collaboration with professional land surveyors, registered with the Geomatics Council.
We provide outputs in the following software: AutoCAD, Caddie, Adobe Acrobat Reader, VLC, Windows Media Player, Google Earth, Google Maps, Inpho, Quick Terrain REader, Sketchfab, ArcGIS, LPS, VRMesh, MapBox, 3ds Max, Image Station, Global Mapper, Meshlab, Blender (Makerbot), Microstation, Meshmixer, Rhino, Farm Works, LAStools.
Export file extentions include: .las .laz .xyz .ply .tiff(GeoTIFF) .kml .mbtiles .shp .obj .fbx .pdf .dxf .mp4 .mkv .avi .dgn .jpg .tiff